How API works:
API Request attributes:
- Action - Which API method was queried.
- Response - HTTP status returned by CityPay.
- Parameters - Parameters used to query the CityPay API.
- Response - Parameters returned by CityPay.
Payment Callback is a response which includes information about recent payment and order status. Callbacks are sent by CityPay to indicated callback URL. Call back URL can be entered from CityPay user cabinet.
Payment Callback attributes:
- Response Status - HTTP status returned by merchant.
- Response Data - Data body returned by merchant.
- Callback Params - Parameters sent by CityPay to merchant's callback URL.